Monday, October 23, 2017

Deerman, Episode 5: In the Den of Deercorn

Welcome to Deerman!

This is Episode 5 and we follow Deerman down a dark cave into a den of sin. Will it be the end of him? Listen and find out!

Cover art was done by @solarbroccoli who happens to be my cousin. He asked to be credited as his Twitter handle.



Hey! I've been reading some great stuff lately. You should check out Quizzleboon by John Oliver Hodges. It's a hilarious redneck fairy tale about a one eyed outlaw who takes orders from a moon guy named Quizzleboon. If that doesn't pique your interest, I don't know what the hell I can do for you. I just re-read Joe Lansdale's Dead in the West which is a quick, easy read that is as funny as you'd expect from the master Lansdale himself. I also read some Robert E. Howard weird west short stories which are just incredible pieces of Americana. Why weird west? Well, there's an announcement coming down the pike soon enough, y'all. I'm currently rereading Grady Hendrix's Horrorstor which is a nice satire and take on the haunted house story.

You can support Deerman on Patreon here. I'd sure appreciate it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deerman, Episode 18: Doe Boy

Deerman, Episode 18: Doe Boy Patreon! Support the Cockroach Conservatory on Patreon! Buy Invasion of the Weirdos by Andrew ...